This web site is designed to run your fantasy league player drafts from start to finish -
a fun experience where all your teams get involved. Player auctions run for the exact amount of
time that your commissioner or teams set. All teams have unlimited chances to bid - as long as
they have the funds available, and the auction clock is still running. When an auction ends,
players are automatically signed to the highest bidder, and salaries are automatically deducted
from their salary cap.
You can start your league from scratch with no players owned, or with your existing players
currently assigned to your teams. Your league commissioner adds your league, your teams, and sets
your salary caps, and can also activate your player auctions. Your auctions can run any time of
the year, at the start and finish times of your choice. Registering your league is an easy process,
many league options are available, and all auction transactions and calculations are fully automated
by our web site.
The primary function of this site is the player auction, but it also manages team rosters,
salary caps, player trades, and more. However, player statistics and team standings are not controlled.
So if you are tired of drafting your fantasy league teams using the other methods - phone calls,
e-mails, snake drafts, single-bid auctions - this site could be the right choice.
The following services are included with your league membership.
- Choose from many different options when setting up your leagues - min/max player salaries, bid amounts, contract lengths up to 7 years, etc.
- Modify league options and settings at any time during your season.
- Add or remove your league's teams, and existing rosters can be added.
- Adjust team rosters at any time - add, remove, or trade players.
- Turn on/off player trades and contract buyouts.
- Activate players into auction, control duration of auctions.
- Start or stop the auction clocks at any time.
- Modify team salary caps or existing funds at any time.
- Upload private files for your league - spreadsheets, documents, etc.
- Constantly shows live player auctions - highest bids, bid histories, time remaining, etc.
- Can set auction clocks or no timers - your choice.
- Controls minimum and maximum restrictions when bidding on players.
- Monitors team salary caps when bidding - prevents from going over cap.
- E-mails team owners when auctions have started and ended.
- E-mails team owners when they have been outbid on any player.
- Assigns players to team of highest bidder when auctions end.
- Adjusts team funds when players are signed.
- Records all finished auctions - assigned teams, final bids, time ended, etc.
- Clocks can reset auction duration when bids are submitted - prevents last second bids.
The fee is $88 per year, with no limit on the number of teams in your league.
To take a test drive of the site, you can log in as a commissioner to a test league and do whatever you like - add some teams, start/end some auctions, etc. Enter either baseball or football site and use the following login: